Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sienar Systems Mala Layout

I was approached to do a Star Wars layout recently. Shockingly despite the popularity of Star Wars I had never done a Star Wars themed Mala layout before.

The layout was designed at a resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels and scaled down to 800 x 600 @ 100 DPI.

It features a gameslist window, video/snaps preview and a separate window for game info.
 (not shown in this sample)
It was designed with two custom load screens and features the Imperial March as background music.
The music begins to play as soon as the layout boots up.
I gotta say it is pretty cool! Darth Vader sound effects are featured upon game start and game quit.

If I can find some cool R2D2 sounds I'll modify the sound effects to feature some additional sounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment